What is CARES+?
C·A·R·E·S + is a personalized physical and social wellness program for individuals in cancer treatment or recovery that is comprised of twelve weeks of exercise routines that you can do from your home’s comfort. You will participate in monthly sessions with your wellness coach (virtual or in-person), Walk and Tone classes, and virtual monthly educational seminars. By joining this program, you commit yourself to exercise at least three days a week for at least 30 minutes each time, discuss your progress and
goals with your wellness coach, and participate in at least two virtual seminars.
When you have completed your program, we will celebrate your success and explore where you want to go from there. Your wellness coach will be here every step of the way to help you create a continued plan for a healthy future.
What will you receive?
- 6-month YMCA membership
- Fitness assessment with your wellness coach
- ActivTrax access with a personal fitness program
- Two personal training sessions
- Weekly Walk and Tone classes
- A healthier lifestyle and a plan in place to keep your own health and wellness a priority in your life
Participation in C·A·R·E·S + gives you access to the services provided by the C·A·R·E·S program:
- Grocery pickup
- Prescription pickup
- Lawn work
- Package delivery/pickup
- Any other task you may need help with
For more information please contact: