The Y—a cause for strengthening community.
At the YMCA you’ll find everything from fun summer programs and camps, to community outreach, to passionate people who workout with purpose. Because at the Y your family is joining more than a gym, they’re joining a community committed to transforming lives—inside and out.
We’re more than a gym—we are a community committed to strengthening bodies, minds and neighborhoods. For over 155 years the Y has been dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Membership benefits include
- No contracts, no hidden fees
- Tons of free fitness classes
- Free fitness consultations
- Child watch services
- Programs and camp discounts
- Guest passes
- Financial assistance
- VIEW FULL LIST
Ready to get started?
Do You Need to Access Your Membership Account? Click Here
Start your Y membership in three easy steps:
- Stop into your local Y. You’ll get a tour of the Y and information about the benefits and classes included in your membership.
- Complete a membership application. You can fill out the application after your tour or print it now and bring it with you to the Y.
- Grab your membership card and get started! You’ll be issued a Y membership card and you are ready for your first workout!