A YMCA membership is about so much more than weight rooms, gyms and pools. It is about making the community a better place to live.
- Programs for both individuals and families in a supervised, clean and well maintained facility.
- Fully trained staff that are always ready to assist you in achieving your health and fitness goals
- Quality programs for all ages, interests and abilities.
- Free fitness classes and program discounts.
- Flexible hours
- FREE water and land fitness classes!
- FREE On-Site Child Watch for YMCA Members using the facilities!
- FREE towel and equipment usage!
- FREE day use lockers !
- FREE Membership giveaways!
- MEMBER ONLY program sign up times!
- MEMBER ONLY ‘Swim & Gym Time’!
- Before & After School Program
- Youth & Adult Basketball
- Summer Day Camp
- Summer Resident Camp
- Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Swim Lessons
- Child Watch
- Water Aerobics
- Strength and Circuit Training
- Youth Sports
Child Watch Program Overview
- WHO: Children ages 6 weeks to 8 years
- WHAT: A program for young children that gives parents the opportunity to use the YMCA facility and participate in programs while their children are being cared for
- WHEN: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am- 2:00 pm; 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- WHERE: Drop off and pick up is in the YMCA Nursery. You must sign your child/children in and out
- FEE: YMCA members: Free Nonmembers: $2.00 per child
- RESTRICTIONS: There is a two hour limit. If you exceed the limit, there will be a charge of $2.00 per child added to your account
- REGISTRATION: Complete the registration form and leave it with the child watch staff.