CHILDCARE IS ESSENTIAL.
APPLY FOR A BEFORE/AFTERSCHOOL POSITION TODAY!
Support kids and families with distance learning, school-day care and enrichment activities as a team member of our Afterschool programs.
Before and After School Program and Day Camp is now hiring for the following positions for our sites in Anchorage and Eagle River:
Before and After School Child Care Associates – All Sites
Before and After school caregivers- All sites
Before and After Day Camp Counselors – Tudor Elementary School
- Must enjoy working with children between the ages of five and twelve years of age
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a state and national background check
- Have reliable transportation every day
- Work both the morning (6:45 am to 9 am) and afternoon (3:15 pm to 6:30 pm) shifts, along with occasional half days, in-service days and holiday camps
- Be flexible in work assignment (may be sent, as needed, to a different work location)
- Attend monthly trainings
- Child Care Associates - 12 college credits in Early Childhood Education or willing to earn them; experience working with children and supervising staff
- Caregivers-Some experience working with children